Hapuna Beach Villa
“This project is perhaps the single most remarkable intersection of ocean, beach, and resort amenities anywhere in the Hawaiian Islands.”
The Hapuna Beach Villa is a landmark estate set on the most exclusive oceanfront promontory at the Mauna Kea Resort. This is a one-of-a-kind living environment — supremely private, quietly exclusive. An inspired renovation was recently completed and the estate sold for close to $20,000,000. The program included four bedrooms, five and one half baths, with interior living spaces of 9,250 SF and 2,018 SF of lanai. Total project was 11,268 SF on 1.49 acres.
- Park-like resort ocean and beachfront site with on the white sands of the best beach in all Hawaii
- Magnificent views to the Mauna Kea and Hualalai peaks
- Secured gated access
- Seamless inside/out open floor plans and soaring 14’ ceilings
- Grand oceanfront terraces with pool, outdoor kitchen
- Incomparable sunrise and sunset views
- Glass terrace railings and floor-to-ceiling stacking doors with corner openings create a transparent transition between indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Available membership in the vibrant Club at The Mauna Kea Resort
- One-mile walking path winds from the Villa to dining and shopping at the Mauna Kea Hotel
- The convenience and security of 24-hour resort services and maintenance
- Steps to the amenities and services of the dazzling new Westin Hapuna Beach Resort
“A thing of beauty is a joy forever.” The landmarks of yesteryear have proven the wisdom of these words, just as they have created a high bar for the architect of today. In the world of design, especially where there is a contemporary soul, the margins are thin and the demand for subtle detailing rigorous. Here is a rare opportunity for an unparalleled island lifestyle — a thing of beauty and a joy forever.
Sitting majestically above a velvet green lawn that leads to the beach and the water’s edge, no setting on the Big Island is quite so dramatic as the Hapuna Beach Villa. The Hapuna Beach Villa is offered at $18,995,000.